Technology and what it means to be digitally resilient are driving the nature of work on every level of the organization as never before. Your key to success as a leader will be making smart, practical decisions about enhancing the technology you use today and embracing the technology poised to restart business.
Join us June 8-10 for EmTech Next, MIT Technology Review’s 3-day virtual conference hosted in partnership with Harvard Business Review. We’re proud to offer a thought-provoking analysis of the technologies and forces fueling business transformation. Topics include:
- How resilient leaders respond to change, and how they prepare for the next unknown
- Upskilling your existing workforce to keep current with new technology
- Opportunities and issues that arise when 5G-connected devices impact every aspect of our lives
- Advances in manufacturing productivity that AI will make possible
- Keeping your business agile and focused through times of unprecedented innovation and change
Don’t miss this must-attend virtual conference. Register now.